Monday, January 21, 2008

AF6 Audition!

Yesterday, I went to see my friends that joined the AF audition! Memang ramailah yang ikut tu ujibakat. Last day la katakan! Before this, I never went to any AF audition, tapi kali ni since ramai kawan2 sia yang join sia pun p tinguk doranglah! Actually I wanted to join the audition too but lambat bangun punya kes! I thought the registration will be like until 4pm or 5pm! Sekali sia datang, time tu sudah pukul 2.30pm. Tanya2 kawan, rupanya sudah tutup pendaftaran! Sebenarnya masa tu hati sia 50/50, mo join atau tidak, so bila tau yang no more registration, I don’t actually feel regret or frustrated! Hahaha!

Bukan apa, ramai kawan2 sia yang juga dikenali sebagai penyanyi tempatan Sabah, ramai yang tidak lepas. Awal2 sudah dpt red button! from what I heard, the judges are so cerewet! ramai yang nyanyi bagus pun dapat red button. Tu yang sia kecut trus tu! Hahaha! kawan-kawan yang pernah join ujibakat AF tahun2 lepas dan pernah masuk senarai pendek / shorlisted / simpanan, pun kena reject awal2 lagi! So base on that 90% la my chances to get red button as well like most of the participant! Ohhh tidakkkk! Itu adalah kenyataan yang sia blum boleh trima! So sebelum mendapat malu kena reject awal2, lebih baik jangan join! Jgn cari penyakit orang bilang! Hahahaha! But still, deep in my heart I wanted to join the audition. I wonder, if I join mcmanalah nasib sia tu aaa? Lampu hijau or lampu merah! Hahahaha! Only God knows! Maybe next year la sia join, itupun kalau still umur sia masih layak mo join! Hehehe!

To me, AF is not 100% about having excellent vocal, its about the whole package or what you call “X-factor”. Good looking that can sing in tune is all what it takes! So talent itself is not enough! Mesti cantik dan hensom! So bila sia tinguk2 cermin di rumah, maybe I can sing, but I don’t have the look for AF student! No I don’t! that’s why sia inda berani mo join ujibakat tu! I also heard that AF wants those who can give 100% commitment to AF, meaning those yang tidak sanggup lepas kan komitmen mereka sekarang seperti mereka yang ada kerja tetap, tidak akan diterima oleh AF. That’s what I heardlah! So like me, I have a permanent job in government sector, so to live that for AF I think is a big NO! To me AF are for those with no commitment in their life. I mean those without permanent job or between job or jobless! Mungkin bunyinya agak kasar! But that is the reality!

Ok! Back to the audition, my friend Ivy and Reno make it to the final round! Congrats! So according to them, dorang kena tunggu kezutan from AF lagilah! So one mo step for them to be known as AF student! I hope both of them make to the top 12 finalist! Make Sabah proud and show people that KadazanDusun singer pun boleh menuju puncak ba!

1 comment:

erizabesu said...

('',) takpa lah Danny..next year you can try lagi. For me AF is not the best platform for sesapa yg nak jadi artis.I think tak rugi juga ko tak dapat join the audition.So don't be upset k.

Hmm..mybe follow jejak c Abraham dalam One in a million. Berbaloi sikit kot! - ;p Just my opinion.